Many organisations are currently leveraging the benefits of virtual desktops, particularly those where a majority of the workforce is operating remotely. The working world is undeniably evolving, so how can you better equip your teams and still keep costs down? Azure Virtual Desktop is a one-stop solution for any business looking to stay ahead of the game…
What is Microsoft Azure
Let’s recap – Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop is a virtual full desktop that runs on a remote server, offering businesses of any sector or scale an easy and secure way to give your workforce access to all the information and applications they need on their devices – wherever they may be located.
Essentially, pushing desktops from the cloud is part of the path to business digital transformation; it delivers scalable potential and delivers on power and security. It is designed to save time, resources and efficiency, providing employees with the best virtualized experience with the only solution fully optimized for Windows 11 and Microsoft 365.
Imagine… no inconvenient installations, no traditional, outdated hardware set-ups to deal with and instant roll-out. With Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop, you’re one step away!
Unlock potential with Azure Virtual Desktop
Azure Virtual Desktop makes total business sense across all business types, but particularly so for those organisations that often use contractors, freelancers or temporary staff, for example, which require a frequent varying number of desktops to either grow or streamline operations.
There are five reasons you contact us TODAY about setting you up with Azure Virtual Desktop:
- You are looking to quickly, cost-effectively and securely create a productive and efficient working environment for your workforce.
- Your business model will involve a high number of hybrid/remote employees.
- You want complete control over your desktops.
- You are looking for supreme protection for your business and data.
- You are already using Microsoft 365.
If you answer ‘yes’ to just one of these point, Azure Virtual Desktop should be top of your list of considerations when investing in your business’s future.
Whatever the sector, Azure Windows Virtual Desktop works
Do you operate in Retail? Azure Windows Virtual Desktop equips retail and first-line employees with improved functionality and seamless access. And if your workforce is made up of remote staff, store-based employees and call centre staff – all will be empowered with fast, centralized access to the information they need, while maintaining improved security and privacy and reducing your costs.
How does Azure Virtual Desktop have a helping hand in Healthcare? That’s easy. It offers a secure and modern access to healthcare data and apps, without compromising care delivery. All data is safe and secure in compliance with all necessary health regulations.
Those operating in Financial Services will also see how Azure Virtual Desktop can modernise and secure their remote work environment. Users can be onboarded and given access quickly and efficiently, with an optimised Microsoft 365 and Teams experience. Risk management is guaranteed, as is compliance with all relevant financial services industry regulations.
Other key benefits of Azure Virtual Desktop
- Azure remote desktop facilitates hybrid working – wherever they may be located, your team can access what they need, when they want it. Access Windows 10 and Windows 11 desktop and applications from anywhere!
- Security made simple – Azure Virtual Desktop delivers peace of mind with its simple security management, which provides secure access to all your data and applications. It is a gateway to better security and means you don’t have to give a second thought to data privacy, security or compliance requirements.
- Scalability – if you sometimes have contractors working for you and need to add another PC into the mix; no problem! It is quick and easy to add (or remove) virtual desktops, wasting no time getting users up and running.
- Lower costs – Microsoft Azure offers affordability to all businesses with less infrastructure needed and because you only pay for what is being used! Licensing costs can also be addressed by using existing eligible Microsoft 365 licenses to access Azure Virtual Desktop. Management costs are also lowered by moving to the cloud!
- Flexibility – Azure Virtual Desktop client is the ultimate in flexibility. End users can access their desktops and applications from various devices and browsers and, now that Office 365 applications have now been optimised to work with Azure, the end-user experience is now much smoother, too.
- Compliance – take advantage of Azure Desktop compliance certifications to make sure you’re always up-to-date and covered.
- Tools! – use Azure to seamlessly tap into the power of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams to unleash the clever and secure collaboration. Whether you’re sharing files in OneDrive or managing your inbox with Outlook, the user experience is the same as if you’re using a local desktop or laptop.
Creating a modern workplace
Azure Virtual Business Desktop offers business a very viable and attractive solution for the modern workplace, so why is this cost-effective crowd pleaser not part of your IT make-up?! Azure banishes the headaches of juggling with physical machines, cabling and network equipment – it makes the working world much more simple, leaving you to worry about more pressing business matters!
Call our Azure team today on 0330 024 2004 to be a step closer to working faster and smarter! Our team will help you enable secure remote working and set you up with exactly what you need, we’ll then maintain your desktop, so you can relax in the knowledge that you’re safe hands.
Brand & Campaign Manager
Sonia Older is the Campaign Manager at Focus Group and a highly experienced copywriter. She boasts over 20 years of experience in content marketing and PR across multiple industries, and is the key driver of content and PR for Focus Group across all UK offices. Away from work, Sonia usually swaps keyboard strokes for ski slopes in the Alps with her family.