As our business continues to grow, we are always on the look out for enthusiastic, like-minded individuals who are passionate about doing a good job. If you're dynamic, innovative and have a 'can-do' attitude, come and join us. Apply for a new job with Focus Group careers.
If the thought of a fast-paced and evolving work environment sounds exciting, then we’d love to hear from you. Focus Group provide a tailored personal development and training programme to help your career grow – and we always welcome, and value, your feedback.
Focus Group value respect, teamwork, ambition and integrity and ask for a commitment to professionalism and excellence. In return we can offer you some fantastic benefits, including a pension scheme, free financial advice, a discounted canteen and Cycle To Work initiatives.
And we’re a sociable bunch! Focus Group hold regular company gatherings and parties, get dressed up for award ceremonies and enjoy getting stuck in at various sporting and charity events throughout the year.
Latest Focus Group vacancies
Digital Marketing Manager (Marketing)
Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity to lead Focus Group’s digital marketing into the future. Accountable for digital customer acquisition, nurture, merchandising and innovative digital strategies. Being responsible for the management and execution of the website and all digital activity. With the objective to produce website GAP analysis, content plan and road maps. Ensuring the website delivers above industry standard; functionally, user journey, content and performance. This role will hold accountability and management of the customer acquisition strategy and implementation for SEO, PPC, social and display advertising. To ensure effective COS, while driving the right approach to maximise search and sales leads.
A leader in digital improvement, you will monitor and track performance to ensure our strategy delivers increased brand awareness and new sales opportunities. You are expected to have a high level of knowledge in Google Analytics to report regular performance to the business.
- Creating and leading digital strategies to increase performance and profit
- Owner of website look and feel, operational functions, web developments and improve usability
- Increasing CRO through dynamic landing pages via multiple channels
- Nurture customer journey’s across email, website and other CRM tools
- Increasing prospects database via digital activity across multiple channels
- Strong relationships with digital agencies to build road map and performance measurements
- Responsibility for creating, planning and managing digital budget to reduce COS and increase profit
- Google Analytics user (two years +)
- SEO and PPC experience
- Google ads and display management
- Experience in website CMS
- Agency management
- Budget planning and forecasting
- Motivated and results driven
- Use of CRM systems
- Digital project management
- Email and automation programmes
- Paid media strategies
- Social media marketing
Business Development Manager (Voice and Data - South East)
Business Development Manager (Voice and Data)
To Generate New Business, upsell and cross sell to existing customers
- To understand and meet a monthly 'New Business' target
- To meet agreed activity based KPIs
- To pass leads to all sectors of the group including Energy, Mobile and IT
- Provide regular, accurate sales forecasts
- To actively promote all products and services of Focus Group
- Follow up on referrals and new leads
- To liaise with internal staff to ensure new business is connected correctly with little/no disruption to the client’s business
- To develop product knowledge
- Experience within the Telecoms industry selling Lines and Calls, Telephone Systems, Leased Line, and IP Telephony
- Strong experience selling Business to Business
- Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Experience conversing with and presenting to senior management and business owners
- A proven track record of achieving new business targets and exceeding KPI's
- Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen
- Able to network effectively, spot opportunities, close deals, and be strong enough to effectively manage the after-sales process and build internal and external relationships to maximize results for the company
- A friendly outgoing personality
- A smart and professional appearance with excellent time keeping
- A good team player with a flexible approach
- Display hunger, motivation and passion to succeed
- Driving Licence
Business Development Executive (Aylesbury)
Business Development (Aylesbury)
Generating new business opportunities across various products for the entire Focus Group.
Call prospects to talk them through the services and products that we can offer. This is across the entire the Focus Group portfolio. We engage with potential new customers and book appointments for our Business Development Managers to visit customers for a face to face meeting or a virtual appointment. If a meeting is not available we must gather as much relevant information as possible and use our inhouse CRM to pass these leads to the relevant division with aim of the prospect being signed up to Focus.
- Cold and warm B2B outbound calling (including email marketing “Click & Open” data)
- Using the website chat to proactively generate leads from our websites
- Contacting company’s and finding the correct contacts where we have identified company’s visiting our websites through IP tracking
- Booking appointments for the Sales Team(s)
- Promoting a variety of products and services
- Building a pipeline of future call backs for future opportunities
- Providing excellent customer service and representing the company brand positively
- Comfortable maintaining high call volumes daily
- Attitude to make every call count and a constant push to get the desired result from every call
- Professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Diary management skills
- Be motivated and show a resilience to knock backs
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft
- Drive and desire to learn new skills
- Excellent attendance record and time keeping
- Previous telesales experience
- Previous experience of selling over the phone or face to face (e.g. door to door cold calling or on a pop-up sales stand in a shopping centre)
- Full UK driving licence
One of the reasons I love working at Focus Group is the great opportunities for career growth. You are always encouraged to reach personal and work goals. It creates a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Any CV's sent into any employee of Focus Group, without having a pre-signed recruitment agreement with us, will NOT be considered for any role and NO fee will be paid even if Terms of Business are sent alongside the CV.