Join our competition
Do you prefer to work from home, in the office or perhaps even up a mountain? Or do you like to mix it up and tap into your ‘to-do’ list from a variety of locations?
Simply let us know and you could win a pair of Samsung Buds2!
To celebrate the launch of Digital Workplace, we're encouraging you to share your ideal place to work. It could be on the beach or in the gym, from your garden office or whilst taking a stroll in your local park, out on a paddleboard or simply from a desk with a good view - the possibilities are endless.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of Samsung Buds2 there are two simple steps:
- Take a photo of yourself 'working from anywhere' (the more creative the better!)
- Share it with our marketing team via email email@example.com and reference ‘Digital Workplace’.
Everyone can get involved* and the winner will be announced on 1st May at 12pm.
*T&C’s apply: -
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The closing date for entry will be Sunday 30th April 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Entries will only be accepted via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The prize is as follows: Samsung Buds2.
- The prize is as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Focus Group UK will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Focus Group UK will judge the competition and decide on the winner.
- Focus Group UK also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Published 28th February 2023